Aug 31, 2021

Insecure Writer's Support Group

 I'm excited to join this networking opportunity. This month's question is about how you define your success as a writer. For me, the feeling of success comes with a completed work. Finishing a story or poem as much as possible makes me feel like I've accomplished something great. That is the feeling I'm looking for as I work towards completion of a novel.

Check out Insecure Writer's Support Group here: Insecure Writer's Support Group (insecurewriterssupportgroup.com)

9 comments:

  1. I'm glad you joined this month's IWSG event. Finishing something is the best, however, I have problems with letting my stories be finished. LOL

    Nice to meet you.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jennifer, and welcome to the IWSG! I agree, finishing something and knowing I’ve made it as good as I can is a great feeling!
    —Rebecca https://www.ninjalibrarian.com/2021/09/iwsg-success-success.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to IWSG! I just recently joined myself, and I have found it to be a wonderful, supporting community. Per your answer, yes! Finishing a piece of writing is a success, and probably the hardest one in the series of steps toward the Big Success of getting your work published.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the IWSG, Jennifer! I feel about writing success as you do. Happy writing in September!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's definitely a great definition of success. Few other feelings like it. Welcome to the group!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the IWSG!
    That sounds like success to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the IWSG! And yeah, there's nothing quite like the feeling when you actually finish something.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to IWSG, where writers become less insecure the more they return to this safe writing space

    ReplyDelete